domingo, 23 de mayo de 2021

DAY 4 - OUR VIRTUAL TRIP

WHAT ARE OUR PLANS?

Your next task is to find out what exactly you will be doing during our stay. Click on the image and make the puzzle. You'll get a picture of our timetable. Copy the final image, because you will need it to answer the questions in the questionnaire. 


Now, click on the image to have access to the questionnaire in Microsoft Forms.

Finally, leave a comment below, stating which you think is going to be your favourite day and why.


4 comentarios:

  1. Miguel Pañeda Martínez24 de mayo de 2021, 6:15

    I love the timetable!! What a pity that we can't go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sunday is going to be my favourite day because London is a good place to visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lucía Fernández Antuña24 de mayo de 2021, 11:41

    I think my favourite day would probably be Sunday.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sunday would probably be my favourite day! I love London! It's an amazing place!

    ResponderEliminar